Can I ask a doctor to hep me understand why am I having scanty periods just before the normal periods ? My cycles are regular

Hi, I am 32 years old. I am married for the last 11 years and am blessed with 2 kids. Both by operation. The younger one is 7 years old. Since last 1 year, before my actual period starts, I have scanty periods for 2 days. After that the normal period follows. My periods also do not delay. Every month it repeats in 28 days. I am not able to understand why this is happening. Is this the prior stage of any problem. I have not consulted any doctor as yet. Please help me. Thanking you Anupama
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011