Can I ask a doctor to help understand my sonography report ?

hi i am AAAAAA, my sonography report is as under but what does it mean. SONOGRAPHY OF THE PELVIS (SCREENING) The urinary bladder distends well and is normal in shape and contour. No intrinsic lesion or calculus is seen in it. The bladder wall is of normal thickness. The uterus is anteverted & normal in size. The myometrium appears uniform in echotexture. The endometrium is thickened with heterogenous areas and measures 20 mm. Both ovaries are normal in size, shape and echotexture. No adnexal mass is seen. There is no free fluid or paraaortic lymphadenopathy seen. IMPRESSION: * Findings suggestive of retained products of conception.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013