Can I ask a doctor to help me as I feel like a lump in the throat with heavy head ?

Hi, i constantly have a problem where i wake up and my jaw is tense, my head feels as if i have pressure on the side of them. During my daily activities i also fel like i have a lump in my throat and i cant concentrate with occasional vision problems. I have been to many doctors but they keep telling me im fine, ive also noticed recently that my hands are starting to shake slightly. I would really appreciate any assistance. Kind regards
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011