Can I ask a doctor to confirm if the reports suggest Bamboo spine disease and is it curable ?

Hello doctors My name H.S Pal , My present resident is in Nagpur, My son Himanshu Pal who is 17 years having pain in back part of body, This pain started since last 4 years but didn t find the solution of that disease at that time. But from last 4 days, severe pain started in his back part of the body. we suggest some doctors, they take some tests and MRI and find the solution of the diseases which have : Signifiacnt abnormal signal in left acetabulum along with left hip joint effusion appears inflamatory ? In effective. Significant abnormal signal across left SI joint appears acute chronic sacroilitis. Now we have confusion that what type of disease he has. Doctors told me that he has suffering from Bamboo spine disease which is incurable. Can it is possible to have this type of disease occured in this short age.? If it has then what we have to do further.? Please suggest me.
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011