Can I ask a doctor to check which of these prescribed medicines can cause rashes ?

gud day.my grandmother,67 yrs old has a heart ailment.our doctor prescribed her TRIMETAZIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE 20MG & LOSARTAN POTASSIUM 50MG.SHE ALSO HAS MEDICINES FOR TB SUCH AS PYRAZINAMIDE 500MG AND ETHAMBUTOL HYDROCLORIDE 400MG.SHES TAKING ALL OF THESE ORALLY IN THE MORNING.THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHES HAVING SKIN RASHES , ITCHINESS AND MOUTH SORES .WE DON T KNOW IN WHICH MEDICINE SHE S ALLERGIC .CAN YOU GIVE US ADVICE TO DETERMINE WHICH OF THESE MEDICINES SHE S ALLERGIC?THANKS
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011