Can I ask a doctor to check the semen analysis report and advice ?

hi, my husband report is Liquefation Time: 25 minutes PHYSICAL: volume : 2.% ml Colore : Grayish white Reaction : Alkaline Viscosity : normal Total sperm count : 20,750,000 /ml ( N.V: 20,000,000) Abnormal Forms : 40% After 30 min After 1 hour After 2 hours Motile: 40% Motile: 35% Motile: 20% Sliggish: 35 % Sliggish: 35% Sliggish: 30% Dead: 25 % Dead: 30% Dead: 50% OTHERS RBCs : 5-7/H.P.F. PUS CELLS : 15-20/ II.P.F. SPERMATOGEMIC CELLS : 8-10/H.P.F. BECTERIA : FEW
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012