Can I ask a doctor to check the follicular study results and advise ?

I had a follicularstudy on 3-10_13 .the results were :- right ovary : follicile meauring about 20×20 mms left ovary: follicile about 13×11mms Endometrium : 4mms 3line cul-de-sac: no fluid and on 5_10_12 :- Right ovary :- no follicile left ovary:- 17×14mms endometrium :- 9mms 3line cul-de-sac:- minimal fluid Is there any problem ? Can I be pregnant again? I had a delivery 5 years back. It was a cesarean.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013
Mar 2013
Hello
Your follicular monitoring report states that there was a leading ( dominant ) follicle in the right ovary .
This ruptured after 2 days, which indicates that ovulation occurred.
You should be sexually active within this time period.
If there is no other problem, then chances of pregnancy are good.
If you do not conceive after 3 - 6 cycles of ovulation confirmed ( with our without ovulation induction ), then please have assessment of your fallopian tube patency.
All the best.
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
There is proper development of follicle on right side on 3/10 but endometrial develop is poor.
You have to wait for rupture of left side follicle,fluid in cul-de-sac indicates rupture of follicle.
You have to plan the pregnancy according the follicle formation and rupture under guidance of usg.
Injection of beta-hcg 5000 or 10000 is required to fix the time of follicle rupture and plan pregnancy under your doctor's guidance.
After this, hormonal treatment is required to maintain the pregnancy.
Keep in touch with your gynecologist for better planning ,you will definitely get conceive.