Can I ask a doctor to check the blood report of the 3 month old and suggest treatment ?

Hi, Feamle child age 3 months, Blood report Hemoglbin 5.5gm, PCV 17.6, RBC 2.85 *10^uL, MCV 61.80, MCH 19.30, RDW-CV 27 fL, Neutrophils 23, Lymphocytes 72, Platelet count 0000. Biochemical Test Bilrubin(Total) serum 5 mg/dl, Billribin(Direct) serum 1.9 mg/dl, Billribin(indirect) 3.10 mg/dl, SGPT/ALT 27.84 U/L Reticulocyte count 6.5% Kindly guide what the actual problem is, how serious it is and the mode of treatment.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013