Can I ask a doctor to check my semen analysis report and suggest any medication to improve the count ?

Need to understand semenogram report (WHO 2010) Male age:39 yrs please check and tell if any medication is needed to improve the grade Progressive Motility 45%, NP - 15%, NM 40% COUNT 46 mlln/ml volume 2.9ml color opaque grey MSC 18.4, FSC 7.8, SMI 122, Morph 26%, motility %40, con( motile ) 46
Asked On : Mon, 31 Oct 2011
welcome to HCM..

as per ur query....ur semen analysis is not bad...
only thing is to increase some motality....for that u need some herbal ayurvedic medicines....
there are some medicine that are available in market are like himalaya speman, charak neo, ashwagandha, amber, shabab e azam....etc...
we also prepare special medicines for that...

wishing u a good health...
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for nice query

You semen report is averagly good , good high protein diet with leucopenes and vitamin E and Co enyme may help to improve it further.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.