Can I ask a doctor to check my reports and tell me if I can get pregnant ?

I went to obgyne today and took an unltasound and the result was: BG:51 NG:-10 FG:1.4/ DYN:2 ENH:2/2 SCC:1 85MM 7.5M F1234 BG:41 NG:-2 FG:5.4/ DYN:2 ENH:2/2 85MM 6.5M TRANSRECTAL SONOGRAPHY: UTERUS IS IN THE MIDLINE, ANTEVERTED AND NORMAL IN SIZE MEASURING 4.4 X 2.2 X 3.0-CM. ENDOMETRIAL STRIPE IS THIN, 0.4CM. CERVIEX IS WELL DEFINED. ABSENCE OF WELL FORMED GESTATIONAL SAC OR VIABLE FETUS. BOTH OVARIES ARE NORMAL IN SIZE BUT WITH PREDOMINANTLY SMALL FOLLICLE CYSTST. RIGHT AND LEFT OVARY MEASURE 3.1 X 2.2-CM, RESPECTIVELY. FALLOPIAN TUBES ARE NOT DILATED. RETROUTERINE AND RETROVESSICLE AREAS ARE CLEAR. REMAINDER IS UNREMARKABLE.:) ( but when i go to ebgyne to read the result she s already out.. Now, I was confused what is meaning of the result? please help me to know.. or do i need to take medicine to get pregnant? my husband and i was so excited to have a kid.. as my understand some of eggs cell was thin.. is that a reason why i did not become pregnant? if there s a medicine should i take please let me know i really really want to have a kid because my husband started to asked to why until now i did not pregnant since we been to 4 years..
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011