Can I ask a doctor to check if my medicines for hypertension & Type 2 diabetes must be changed as BP is now under control ?

i am 50 years MALE. Suffering from Hypertention for last 20 years. Systolic BP was always 200 & diastolic remained 110. For last two years i am taking Nebicard H- 1 OD, S- Numelo 5- 1 OD, Telma 80- 1 OD. BP is now under control. Height 172 cm. weight 72 kg. In spite of not taking S Numelo 5 for last 3 months, my BP is under control . I am diabetic also.For last six months I am taking carbophage SR 500. Now fasting BLOOD SUGAR is 113. but 2 hours after lunch is always 195 to 210. I have got glucometer at my home.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011