Can I ask a doctor to advise on the ovulation study report ?

hello doctor... ovulation study report on 12th day endometrium was 8mm and mean follicular size rt ovary was 17mm on 13th day endometrium was 8 mm and rt ovary was18mm on 15th day endometrium was 8mm and rt ovary was 22mm on 16th day endometrium was 10mm and rt ovary was 22mm on 13th day we tried for a baby...on the next day itself my husband went to japan, he will be back on after 4 what should be done??? or i should continue this ovulation study???
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Since your husband has left for Japan, it is fruitless to continue this follicular study. The chances of conception with intercourse on a single day are very less. It is best to continue the treatment when your husband is with you.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,