Can I ask a doctor for help to check if my medications are correct to stop hair loss ?

Hello, I am Mrs. A. H. Shah. I am 28 years old. I have disease named SLE . I am suffering from it since 2002. Right now I am taking treatment from Rheumetologist. She advised me to take one Defcort 6 and one Shelcol-OS daily. For last 5 months I am suffering from lot of hair fall. I consulted to my doctor and she advised me to take cap Vitcofol daily. Is she right? What other things should I do to stop my hair fall immidietly? Please suggest my and show me the proper way. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011