Can I ask a doctor about treatment for correction of squint eyes ?

hi i am 30 year old ,i have squinting eye not in one direction only it is in all direction.i feel shame when people say me that u have not good eye i am 30 year old women.i have just 20% vision in my right eye.when i was just14 year old i was operated for reduce eye numbers later on they decided i have amplopic eye since birth ........... now i have squinting eye problem.normally my eye looks normal but it is moving in all direction i cant concentrate on one object.i feel shame when people told me that u dont have good eye........plz answer my question i am really in trouble. some time i think that it was really good if god wasnt giving me this eye..
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011