Can I ask a doctor about my ultra sound scan report ?

hello dr. iam 27 yrs old my height 5 4 , weight 44kgs my uterus size is normal, endometrium at the ruptured time i 8.5mm.right overy size 23.20.20 and left 18.17.17 can i get pregnency or there is any problem i married 2 years back.plz give me the answer.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, your endometrium n ovarian size is normal. if you want to be pregnant then you should do intercourse at 12th to 18th day of period. as ovulation occure at this period. if you unsucess get blood test for gonadal n thyroid hormons, USG for follicular study for rule out the cause then consult with your doc n start proper treatment.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello bujji;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The main criteria to get pregnant are :-
-normal and regular periods
-proper ovulation and rupture of follicle to release the egg
-normal and patent fallopian tubes where the pregnancy takes place
-normal semen analysis of your husband
If all these things are normal then you can get pregnant.Since it has been 2 yrs and you do not have a baby please consult a Gynaecologist and get investigated to find the reason and she will give the treatment to make periods regular;for induction of proper ovulation.