Can I apply ice bag for heart pain?

do u have an icebox where ur heart used to be? cos of pain/breakup/daeth/ betrayal etc, or are u generally an icey being
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Inspired by Foreigner's "Cold As Ice" I'm as cold as ice, I'm willing to sacrifice our love I never take advice, someday I'll pay the price, you know. You've seen it before, it happens all the time I'm closing the door, I leave the world behind I'm digging for gold, I'm throwing away A fortune in feelings, but someday I'll pay I'm as cold as ice, I'm willing to sacrifice our love I want paradise, but someday I'll pay the price, you know I'm a warm hearted being, I'm a good person who has made some bad mistakes. But I can't store meats in my chest, I do not have an icebox where my heart used to be. Anybody who claims they do (are a modern miracle to science!) can easily be dethawed and be warm again. It just takes the right person or the right circumstances. Hang in there, it'll get better.