Can I alter my current bowel movement which happens twice during the day break?

I go to toilet every morning..but EVERY DAY i need to go twice. First time for the bulk about half an hour after i wake up and then about 1 hour after breakfast to clear everything else out. Problem is that going twice really messes me up and im always late leaving the house. I am wondering if theres any way to clear my system the first time i go toilet and not have to wait to go twice.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You are doing well with your bowel movement twice daily. People even struggle to evacuate once daily due to several medical conditions. In that sense you are lucky. Bowel clearance is a matter of training. Developmental process mature through training. Definitely you can alter the morning ritual only if you are sure that it is disturbing your life style.

Try to reduce the time interval to 50 minutes, 40 minutes, 30 minutes and so. Keep the same time for about one week. After a month or so it will be alright. Drink enough warm water before the first schedule.

Good luck.