Can Homeopathy medicine be given along with Allopathy medicine in Rheumatoid Arthritis ?

Good Morning Doctor , This is for my mother( 46yrs) RA patient,doctor has given 1.5months dose.After taking this medicine,She has already startred medicine 10days before, she fells like her chest became heavy and pain in chest,is this normal and i was thinking to go with homopathy,but her pain was severe,so we coudn t opt,let me know if she can take homeopathy together this medicine. Folitrax (10mg) –weekly once HCQS 200mg - Regular after 12 hrs in day Zimpred 4mg Osteafit- calcium Folvite Is there any food she need avoid? Thanks for your time
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011