Can High BP due to preeclampsia affect someone the rest of their life ?

Can High Blood Pressure due to preeclampsia affect someone the rest of their life? High blood Pressure is Preeclampsia. I had to be induced 3 weeks ago and after the baby was out they couldnt get my blood pressure down to normal, and now I have to tak pills everyday, and was just wondering if I will have to take them for the rest of my life. Because the other day my blood pressure was on the border line again, but I had forgot to take my pills
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009