Can HIV risk a year ago go negative when tested now ?

i had HIV risk 1year ago and now I go to test it and get negative result may i go to test second time? or 1year ago is enough for test 1time?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
SHENHI
ONE YEAR IS A GOOD TIME IF NEGATIVE,DONOT BE TENSE BE ASSURED YOU ARE NEGATIVE IF DONE AT GOOD LABORATORY
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Hi
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you think you expose to risk of HIV before one yrs , now test is negative so do not worry, there is less chance to get you HIV again you should get test after one yr prophylactically. if again it will be negative then not need to check it again.