Can HIV be transmitted in fluid used to stop bleeding during pedicure?

Hi, I just came back from a nail salon where I had a pedicure . The technician cut my toe and it started to bleed. She used a blue fluid to stop the bleeding. She applied the blue fluid by touching the applicator tip directly onto my open wound which was bleeding still and squeezing the fluid onto it like that! I am so worried now because they use this same bottle of fluid on everyone to stop bleeding. My question is, if she used on someone with HIV before me, could the HIV be transmitted in this way. I have no idea what is in this blue fluid by the way but it stops the bleeding instantly. Right after she applied the open wound was dried up instantly. Which makes me feel worse in a way becaue I am wondering now if any contamination occured it would be trapped in? Looking really forward to hearing your feedback. Thank you...
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012