Can Elise cream be used for removing stitch mark on face?

good morning. 3 days ago my face cut by a glass from my lips to chin. now it has 7 stitch and tomorrow i should change dressing(bandage) and in next week9 Saturday) after 7 days dr cut stitch. i am really worry about mark of stitch and this cut . my friend told me i can use Elise cream for remove this mark . i just have 22 days because after that i should immigrate to anther country . Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 29 May 2014
Right now just take oral antibiotics, vitamin c supplement, and apply topical antibiotic properly to help the area heal. Once the stitches have been removed, use tretinoin gel in night and silicone/dimethicone vitamin c based gel twice in a day over the scar. As injured area has been sutured, be prepared that some tell tale sign would remain. However if stitches are placed proeprly and appropriate medicnes are used, scarring would be minimal.