Can Diphenhydramine cause liver enzymes to be high? Drink alcohol?

CAN DIPHENHYDRMINE IN ZZZQUIL CAUSE MY LIVER ENZYMES TO BE HIGHER. I WENT TO THE DOCTOR BECAUSE I HAD SOME BLOOD WORK DONE AND MY LIVER ENZYMES CAME BACK A HIGH. THE NIGHT BEFORE I COULDN T GO TO SLEEP AND TOOK A LOT OF ZZZ QUIL AT 10 PM AND 3:30 AM. I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AT 8:00 AM THEY DID BLOOD WORK AGAIN AND THE RESULTS CAME UP HIGHER THAN THE LAST TIME. I HAVE T DRANK ANY ALCHOHOL IN A MONTH. AND EXERCISE REGULARLY AND AM IN A LOW CALORIE DIET .
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012