Can Centrum materna, calcium carbonate and ferrous sulphate taken during fourth month pregnancy?

Dear doctor I am a woman pregnant in the first week of the fourth month I visited the doctor two days ago, I have written to me this recipe therapeutic pharmaceutical supplements , and I m wary of them I hope you advice and guidance on these drugs 1. Centrum materna (multivitamin/ multimineral supplement) 1x1 2. calcium carbonate 500g 1x1 3. ferrous sulphate or gluconate 300g 1x1 Thank you all, and those on your site that serves humanity This is my husband an email
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012