Can Adderall cause a false negative pregnancy test? Leaking breasts, pain, nausea

Can Adderall cause a false negative pregnancy test? I take 10 mg of Adderall xr every day. I had my last period on September 9th and right now I feel very pregnant. I have taken a bunch of at home tests and they have all been negative. On Monday, October 1st, I went to my OBGYN to have a blood test done and it came back negative. I am very confused because I have been leaking colostrum from my breasts and they have been super sensitive and achy and I have been feeling nauseous and tired throughout the day. Was it just too soon to test? Could the blood test have been wrong and if yes, is it because of the Adderall?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012