Can 20 year old Titanium plate in face cause toxic tastes?

Hi. I had maxilofacial surgery 20 years ago, both upper & lower jaws were moved forward with titanium plates and screws. I had the same surgery a few years later as both jaws had retracted which we have since discovered I have a jaw bone shortening disease.

I have been experiencing headaches, sore jaws, blurring vision, TOXIC tastes/feelings which seem to associate anything metal I wear close to my face (ie jewellery) or bite something metal. Worst of all is when I have had some medical treatments via sonar pulses or laser. I also have thyroid problems.

Can 20yo titanium in my face tarnish or go off or give off toxic tastes?? No other doctor can pinpoint what's happening
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013