Came off the pill, getting irregular periods. Had unprotected sex. Hands and stomach swollen, feeling acidity. Chances of pregnancy?

Me and my partner decided that its time to try for a baby, i have been on cilest for the last five years, only recently having a months break around six months ago. My periods went back to normal straight away. I have now been off my pill for around 3 weeks, and have not had a normal period yet without the pill telling my body its time. We have been having sex the last few days unprotected. Since yesterday my hands have really swollen to the point were ive had to take my rings off, and my stomach is swollen too with a slight bruise kind of feeling at the bottom. What could this be? I cant be pregnant already surely?! I also feel and acidy bile feeling in my throat when i swollow.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012