Came off pill, trying to conceive. Sharp pain after intercourse, during stretching, no periods. Normal?

I am trying to conceive and recently came off the pill .My period went for 7 days. Day 12-16 I experienced twinges in my lower left side.Different from period pain.I had intercourse on day 14 &16.Day 22 -day 24 I experienced sharp pain on my left side (similar area but slightly lower) that would come and go and last for 3-4 mins at a time. That has now subsided and on day 27 until now (day 29) I have had a full ache in the same position(lower left side).It is becoming unbearable at times such as when stretching out during sleep or walking fast.My period has not arrived and I have had no spotting or pain elsewhere in my abdomen .I have been getting white cervical mucus .Is this pain normal or should I get checked out?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  6 Awaiting Answer