Came off pill to a pink discharge. Why are my breasts sore with headaches and dizziness?

hi i am on the pill but when i came off it for my bleed i had bright pink discharge , then it went dark brown with a bit of red this lasted 3 days but only appeared when i wiped, i did miss a couple of pills, i also am very tired have tingerling breasts, headaches and slight dizzyness so i do feel pregnant but i am a week over due a proper bleed and test saying negative, but i have also started taking pill again as if im not i dont want to be at risk, could i be pregnant or is it something else?anna
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012