Came off pill. Trying to conceive, breasts are tender. Am I pregnant?

hi! i just came off the pill about a month ago. my husband and i are trying to conceive and recently my nipples are VERY sore and erect, the aureolas are darker, and getting bigger. My breasts are tender as well and im wondering if this is because of my getting off the pill? or because i could be pregnant? i took a home test and it came back negative but there was a VERY VERY HARD TO SEE second line indicating pregnancy. this line, was so hard to see it was barley visible. I had to focus very hard to see it but my husband could also see the second line. am i pregnant? or is this because of the pill?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013