Came off depo. Trying to concieve. Prescribed Norethisterone. Will it jump start ovaries?

I came off depot after 10 years (because of bad endo) in April 2012 because I want to have a baby and no periods as yet, had laparoscopy and dye test in my tubes - tubes patent, endo all gone but have congested pelvis . been given a 7 day course of Norethisterone which I finished last night - when can I expect a bleed and is this likely to jump start my ovaries back into action?? Next appointment not until end of May 2013 - feeling anxious! Any advice appreciated Emma
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013