Came off depo. Haven't had period. Why did I have brown spotting?

My last period was August 4,2012 this month it was late I have iregular periods after coming off the depo 7months ago I had sex with my husband around the time I was due for my period and everytime we will have sex I notice a pink discharge with tender breast we check for stds found nothing then. The tender breast went away about a week later we had sex on September 15 that was the day I was originally suppose to ovulate but since I havent had my period I don t know he next day i experience brown spotting later on turn into red spot but light with negative pregnancy test .The breast tenderness came back
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012