Came off birth control. Had intercourse, spotting, feels pressure in pelvic region, back pain. What's going on?

I came off birth control after my cycle at the end of december & I haven t had another cycle yet as of 3 weeks ago I wasn t pregnant (checked my hcg levels) with a blood test . After intercourse with my husband last night I went to restroom & noticed when I wiped there was a significant amount of fainy orange discharge with a couple of wipes.But after intercourse tonite I only spotted a little. I ve also been having slight (minimal) pressure behind my pelvic region for 3 or 4 days now. Its barely noticable,but I have been very fine tuned to my bodies aches & pains as I eagerly await for my cycle. I also have chronic pain in my lower left back its not severe but still enough to bother me the back pain has been happening for 2 days. What could possibly be going on?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012