Calf swollen with knot. Having pain, tenderness, shortness of breath, discolouration of legs. Suggestions?<br>

Hi my left leg in my calf area has doubled in size It s tender, there s a good size knot in it u can Kinda see it I haven t injured it in any way I ve Been experiencing calf pain and swelling off and On for the past month in both legs but it hasn t Ever been this bad I ve also been very short of Breath and I ve had a very fast heart beat oh and My legs are discolored please help I m a 29 yr Old female
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013