Calf pain, warm spot on calf, tingling in left leg. Treatment for symptoms?

I have pain in my calf that worsens with exercise or certain movements of my foot . There is no bump, or noticeable swelling except around my knee and maybe thigh? (Knee swelling is likely result of recent -late November - scope for patellar tear). Began day before yesterday. Today, there might be a small warm spot on my calf (don t think it s in my head), and the past hour or so, full body tingling , but worse in left leg.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013