Calf pain, unable to stand for long, ankle pain. Prescribed Evion, Zerodol. Medications for muscular problems?

Hii i am AAAAAAA 23 years old female...My legs from knee to feet keeps paining especially after waking up at morning...even i cant stand for longer time.. ankle gives me severe pain ...but general walking is not an issue..i jus consulted a doc today..he prescribed me Evion 400 and Zerodol fro 10 days..and den for sum 4-5 tests..i searched for these is related to muscular problem?? plz help Thank u..
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012