Calf pain, blood test shows clot, no redness or swelling. Help

hi. I have pain in my right calf below my knee ... i have had tests.. ultrasound came back negative for dvt ... blood test said that i have a clot but he wasn t worried because this can be false sometimes due to break down of the blood cells or something... anyways this pinching pain is driving me insane and seems to be getting worse.. i feel like an idiot because i feel asthough im going insane with this feeling... doctor stated he doesn t know what it is.. there is no redness or swelling.. so can you please help me to find out what is going on.. it wakes me up in the night and it is driving me nuts .. i have had this issue for over 2 weeks now..
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012