Calf injury, large swelling, bruised lower leg, liquid inside lump. Treatment for lump and swelling?

Hi, my name is XXXXXXX and I got kicked on my left calve about two weeks ago... At first it was a goose egg shaped and then within a day or two my whole lower leg was bruised and swollen. I have had no problems walking standing bending. I have continued to excesise and play soccer. After two weeks the brusing and swelling is almost gone, but Thre is the initial gose egg that s still there it s gushy like if there s liquid in there. That was also the only area where there was no bruising.. It bothers me somewhat a little sensitive, should I be worried? Please help..
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012