Calf injury, applied ice, swollen and purple ankle. Should I go to urgent care?

Was struck on my leg just below calf . It was swollen to the size of half a baseball. Iced down for a while and was able to get swelling down a little. Able to walk and not in a lot of pain (played basketball w/ friends the following day). Now 4 days later I ve noticed that my ankle is swollen and purple. I m still not in pain other than area that was struck is tender. It s the weekend and wanted to know if I should go to urgent care or if this can wait a few more days to see my Dr?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012