Calculus in middle calyx of his right kidney. Alkaline Phosphatase Serum is high? Fear?

My 9 year old son is having a calculus of 3mm in right middle calyx of his right kidney, most of the time he is complaining of seviere pain in right back side, but the urologist says that such a small stone cannot create pain, all other blood test, urine test, ultrasound & x-ray does not indicate any other type of abnormality. My sons Alkaline Phosphatase Serum is 301, Haemoglobin is 13.8, ESR is 22 & RBC are 4-5. Kindly suggest as to what could be the reason for pain also should we do surgery to remove the stone.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012