Calculus in kidney. Undergone ureteroscopy and fragmented laser but couldn't remove it. Will it damage kidney?

I have a 7mm calculus in upper pole of left kidney.Surgeon went in few days ago with ureteroscopy and fragmented laser but when woke up he said did not remove it as it was embedded in tissue of kidney and would not move.iam concerned that it will damage my kidney or move and is too large to pass.What is your opinion on this? Iam worried too jog or travel to remote places.I have to live with this time bomb for the rest of my live. Iam 47 female. Kind regards Lorrain YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your kidney.
Though the size of stone is not too big that it cannot pass of its own but chances that it will pass of itself are less since it is embaded in kidney tissue.If not removed it can increase in size and can damage the kidney.Don't worry this stone what you call it as time bomb can be removed and you don't have to live with it.Consult a urologist who may be able to remove it laproscopically.
Hope this answers your question.
We will have to crash it and that can be done with good homoeopathic mediacation. As it takes into consideration your constituition. STart drinking more water and consult a homoeopath. you will be fine.