Calcium oxalate kidney stone, severe leg pain, taking shelcal 500. Leg pain subsides on taking calcium tablet. Any other alternative for leg pain?

I am 58 years old and am presently suffering from Calcium oxalate kidney stone (which is in the lower ureter ) for which I am taking medicines, however I often suffer from severe pain in the leg which goes after I take a calcium tablet. I was taking Shelcal 500, however I understand that taking calcium tablets can increase the risk of forming more stones. Would like to know what needs to be done since I need to have calcium supplements for my leg paim as well. Please help, I live in Mumbai (India), am 58 years, Female and have suffered from kidney stones (calcium oxalate) once in 1986 and after that now.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012