Calcium level less than normal. Are the Amway products Nutrilite, calcium good medicine supplement?

hi I am yogesh Kumar Verma, Age 26 . Lastly I have checked my Calcium level in body and found -2.55 less from normal level and as per Doctors i can suffer from Osteoporosis in future. So they suggest me for AMWAY Supplements. I wants to know that is AMWAY Nutrients supplement like Nutrilite and Calcium etc .. are really good medicine as supplement and we can take it on regular basis. Or there is any other good suppliment option because AMWAY Products are too much costly...
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013