Calcium Carbonate Stones in MPD, Is there any alternative medicine ?

Hi, I am 38 years old and suffering from Diabetes since last 4 years. Few months ago, I got sever pain in abdomen and on undergoing ultra sound exam I came to know that I have stones in Main Pancreatic Duct (10mm, 9mm). On getting pain attack recently, I undergone stenting in Main Pancreatic Duct. But stone couldn't be extracted out due to large size. Please advice how stones can be removed now. Is there any alternative medicine by which stones can be dissovled slowly.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Sep 2010