Caesarian delivery, prolonged vaginal bleeding. Ultrasound shows endometrium thickness, clot retention. Treatment?

Hi, I am from xxxxxxx. I had a caesarian delivery on Oct 24th,2012 and I am still bleeding after almost 75 days. Bleeding stops for few days and then resumes again. For past 15 days i m having continuous bleeding. Even i had Ultrasound , report says its thickening of endometrium above stitches or clot is retained during delivery, Please advise if it is normal.Our doctor says nothing to worry. She will treat me either with medicines or will scratch the endometrium. Please advise. Regards XXXXXXX
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013