CVJ related spine problem, what is the cure of this at the age of 65 ?

I suspect I've a cvj problem I've taken a saggital brain ct scan showing my cervical vertebra in in my skull base I felt my vertebra may be abnormally long in my x rays. I thought this could be causing the problem though I speak as a layman with no knowledge absolutely. Could you please suggest how I can upload my MRI , CT and plain X-ray images. I've lost the reports on them by my doctors. Would it be ok for me to give an account and history of my problem which is causing great discomfort to me for over 25 years now and upload my scan images only in my email? I am now 65 but I am anxious to get cured and make up for my career and the productive life I've lost. Thanking you, sincerely subramani varadhan
Asked On : Wed, 14 Jul 2010