CT thorax and neck showing concha bullosa, polypoid mucosal thickening in the maxillary sinus. What do these mean?

Hi Doctor, Im a 33 year old male,just got my CT PNS + Thorax + Neck done today.The result is out and the investigation report says that 1)I have Concha bullosa seen on the right side. 2)Right Osteomeatal complex is occluded 3)Polypoid mucosal thickening seen in the right maxillary sinus along with mild mucosal thickening seen in the left maxillary sinus.4)Bilateral suncentimeter level II lympnodes are also seen. Just wanted to know,what all these means and hope nothing is serious. Thanks, Vinu
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012