CT stonogram found stone in left ureter. Prescribed alfuzosin, having losartan also? Any effect, their dosage?

Hello Dr. I am male, 51 yrs old. I just got my ct stonogram result and found with stone in the left ureter . My urologist prescribed alfuzosin but i am also hypertensive taking losartan 25mgs (half). When i first took alfuzosin, my bp dropped to 90/60. My cardiologist suggested to stop losartan while i m taking alfuzosin. Last night, my bp shot up to 160/100. (My normal maintained bp is 110/70.) I took alfuzosin and later decided to take losartan also. Eventually, the pressure went down to 120/80. This morning, I ve been monitoring my bp and it appears stable. But my heart rate started 115 at first. The latest is 85. Should i still take losartan? If yes, what dosage? Will it not cause my bp to drop if i take it with alfuzosin?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012