CT showed sinusitis, blocked ostio-meatal unit, polypoidal lesion, DNS. What does this mean?

CT findings are suggestive of right maxillary, frontal, anterior ethmoidal and sphenoidal sinusitis . Intrasinus hyoperdense areas are noted in right maxlllary and sphenoidal sinuses(? Inspissated secretions ?? Fungal infection ).The right ostio-meatal unit is blocked. A polypoidal lesion is also seen in left maxillary sinus; the left ostio-meatal unit is patent. DNS to right is seen with septal spur. all this is written in my CT scan report can you explain me in simple words.......plz
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013