CT scans demonstrate complete opacification of right maxillary sinus. Diagnosis?

Hi, I have just had my second scan for sinitus, first was an MRI and I was given antibiotics for 3 weeks, and second follow-up CT scan . Both scans demonstrate complete opacification of right maxillary sinus with no change after antibiotics and saline wash; and both scans demonstrate prominent thickening or mucus in both right air cells and frontal sinus. There is also a mass in the left maxillary sinus, which appears to be bigger that first MRI scan done 4.5 weeks ago. Have never had any sinus problems, no hay fever , allergies , etc. Am 46 yr old woman, on and off smoker. What are the possible diagnosis please. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012